Still looking for a camp? If you like the idea of sending your child to a day camp where they will participate in a wide range of activities including arts, sports, team-building activities, and outdoor education, then let me introduce you to Oasis Children's Services Day Camps!
Oasis Children's Services is unlike any other organization. They are dedicated to a community-oriented, holistic approach to youth development. Oasis collaborates with schools, youth-service organizations and public agencies to create outstanding summer camps and summer enrichment programs for children and families at an amazing value close to home.
Established in 2000, Oasis has had over 50,000 children attend their camps and has built its programs around the Oasis Core Values:
- Oasis gives children the tools they need to succeed in school and in life.
- Oasis creates communities for children that are safe havens emotionally and physically.
- Oasis staff members build self confidence by being positive, supportive, and kind.
- Oasis encourages children to embrace new experiences and to learn new skills.
- Oasis staff members are role models who teach through their own behaviors and attitudes.
A Typical Day at Oasis
Every day at Oasis children participate in a wide range of activities. The day is divided into 4 activities separated by a Morning Rally, Lunch and a Goodbye Session. We offer activities in four content areas at most of our locations:
- Arts: This can be anything from visual arts such as drawing, painting and sculpture techniques to performing arts such as music, drama, and dance.
- Sports and Teambuilding Activities: Many of our sites offer specific sports activities such as soccer, tennis, and baseball. Some locations offer more generalized sports and games activities designed to enhance the group experience.
- Outdoor Education components that teach us about the environments we live in: This can be in the form of scavenger hunts, orienteering, map making and compass usage, hiking and exploring science in nature.
- Swimming: Each Oasis swim program is made up of both recreational and instructional swim, taught by our own Red Cross Certified Swim Instructors.
Families must sign up for a minimum of 2 consecutive weeks and can do up to 8 weeks total. From pre-K to age 11 yrs old. Two weeks of camp at the Central Park location is $1,005.00.
Currently there is no bus service from North Jersey. However, if 5 or more families sign up with the MiraBest code then you can take 10% off your tuition.
If you are interested in this promotion, email me at: email@example.com