Recently, I heard about this super cute store that opened up in Englewood. It’s in the same building where Cutie Patooties used to be, but next to the Italian supermarket on North Dean Street (convenient parking in the back!).
It’s sort of like the Sweet & Sassy chain but with soft colors and more relaxing vibe. So, it’s not just for younger girls but also suitable for your tweens who want a place of their own…
Pretty in Pink is every girl’s one stop for salon/spa services, varied afterschool and summer activities and most any party celebration. They offer spa treatments including…
- Perfect Polish: $7
- ManiMadness: Soothing hand massage with flavored lotions, choice of polish (glitter included), 1 nail art $10
- PediPerfect: Flavored bubble soap, flavored massage lotion, choice of polish (glitter included), 1 nail art $14
- ManiPedi: Princess Package $20. Each additional nail art: $2 ea.
- Fun Facial: $7
- Pampered Princess UpDo: Basic $10 • With Curls $15
- Pampered Party UpDo: Choice of three styles w/ curls $20
Cutting Edge Services
- Baby Cut: For that special first hair cut, includes personalized hair keepsake envelope & photo keepsake $21
- Pixie Cut: Ages 3 & under $12
- Pretty Cut: Cut with blow out. 3 yrs. & up $15
(this is just a sampling–more options available! See website)
There are many extra-curricular activities/classes offered from ballet, hiphop, zumba to arts and crafts and beauty tips.
Best of all, our many themed birthday party options from “Princess”, “Fashionista”, “Pretty in Pink Idol”, Couture to Just Us Girls Spa Parties will have girls of ALL ages smiling!
Not your birthday yet? Why not celebrate any day with one of our “Just Because She’s Special” options? We offer discounts to organizations, schools and camps for special workshop programs.
And, Pretty in Pink is pleased to offer special “mini-camp” sessions for your youngest “campers”, (2 to 4 years old) where they will enjoy dance and movement, music, crafts, fairy/princess story time in costumes and unique beauty/glam activities–all before your afternoon swim!
I had my daughter go in for a manicure and she loved the experience! This would be a great way to start a tradition with your daughter or use as an incentive for her to get good grades in school. I hope you get to check it out and share below in the comments how you liked it!
PRETTY IN PINK
105 North Dean Street
T: 201.227.2030 | F: 201.227.1032 |
OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK • 10 AM- 6PM
(This has been a sponsored post by Pretty in Pink but all opinions stated are my own.)