- This event has passed.
Taco & Tequila Festival
May 2 @ 11:00 am - 8:00 pm EDT
Join us on Sunday, May 2nd for the ultimate Cinco de Mayo celebration! The Inaugural Jacksonville Taco & Tequila Festival is a culinary experience and fundraiser featuring Mexican cuisine from over 10 restaurants and food trucks, as well as tequila stations, craft margaritas, local makers, games, live music, and more! A limited amount of General Admission Experience tickets as well as VIP Sip & Savor Passes will be available for purchase but are expected to sell out due to limited capacity.
The festival is a fundraiser for The Wagoner Foundation, Chemo Noir, Fur Sisters, The Jacksonville Jaycees, and several other Jacksonville nonprofits. It’s scheduled to take place on Sunday, May 2nd from 11am-8pm under the Fuller Warren Bridge at the Northbank Riverwalk Artist Square (same location as the Riverside Arts Market.
General Admission Experience Tickets: $15 NOW | $30 DAY OF (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- ONE complimentary beer, craft cocktail or margarita
- A wristband for access to purchase food and drink from all participating restaurants and beverage stations.
- Souvenir Face Mask
VIP Sip & Savor Passes: $70 NOW | $95 DAY OF (LIMITED AVAILABILITY)
- Access to the private VIP Experience Area
- Sample a flight of top shelf tequilas
- Sample craft cocktails & margaritas
- Taste & vote on ALL the tacos from participating restaurants
- Private restrooms & seating areas
- Souvenir Face Mask + Cup
- + more
Capacity in this area will be limited & there will be two sampling time frames: 11:30am-2:30pm & 4:00 pm-7:00pm. (Please make sure when purchasing to double check your time slot)